Thursday, August 13, 2009

Palomar Display Products

Because I recently discovered that I know someone who is working for Palomar Display Products, and because I pretty much write what I want to write, I figured I'd find out what Palomar Display Products actually does.

Palomar Display Products is recognized as a leader in the development and integration of displays and computer systems for demanding applications used in harsh environments. Our products are utilized in mission critical military airborne, tracked and wheeled vehicles and on platforms that demand the highest visual and operational performance.

The Palomar family of Military Specialized Displays are used on a variety of weapons systems, including the Tracked and Wheeled Vehicles such as the M1A1 and M1A2 tanks, LAV-25 Armored Vehicles and on Airborne applications such as the P3 aircraft, CH-53E and EH-101 helicopters as well as various other ground vehicle and airborne applications.


Yeah, but could their displays survive on a teenager's cell phone?
blog comments powered by Disqus