Monday, August 31, 2009

Now THAT'S a bad first date

Because this is an Associated Press story (shared by MSNBC), I am limited in the amount of text that I can quote from the story. But I think you can get the gist of the story from what I CAN quote:

...first date...stole...car...

Terrance Dejuan McCoy, known to his date as "Chris," claimed that he left his wallet in her car, asked for her keys...and then sped off. The Examiner continues the story, noting one other bad first date practice:

Meanwhile, stuck with the bill, too, she immediately called Ferndale police...

Now I've heard of people running out on the dinner check, but normally they don't do it in the date's car.

But in the end, McCoy was caught by the police. Which is better than being caught by Oprah fans, I guess.
blog comments powered by Disqus