Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Why you should never invite me to a conference

I recently received notification about the upcoming Techno Forensics & Digital Investigations Conference. And from my point of view, the conference sounds impressive. Though technically outside of my realm, it does cover some important subject matter:

The Techno Forensics & Digital Investigations Conference is founded on the
principles of standardization in the field of digital evidence investigation....

Unlike other forensic conferences that are limited to law enforcement only or are vendor specific in nature, this conference will be open to everyone currently involved in computer forensics, digital evidence, or anyone having an interest in these rapidly growing fields.


But why, oh why, did they have to use the word "techno" in the title? Whenever I see the word "techno," I think of something entirely different...


blog comments powered by Disqus