Sunday, September 20, 2009

Empoprise-BI News - 20 September 2009

Empoprise-BI News


The news letter for Empoprise-BI - An Empoprises vertical information service for business news.



Welcome to Empoprise-BI News

Behind the Scenes

Despite my misgivings about joining yet another social network, I've joined Foursquare (prompted to action in part by Robert Scoble's post). I've also obtained a Google Voice phone number, but am just ramping up its use and haven't really mastered it yet. Drop me an email at empoprises at gmail dotcom if you have the burning need to hear my voice.

Special Features

I was looking over last week's posts to see if I wanted to dig into them in any more detail, and at this point I've said all that I want to say about them. One topic that I do want to address in the future, however, is how Bloggersbase has affected my blogging. I'll have more to say about this, of course. (Tidbit: my Bloggersbase post will use a Flickr picture related to NTN Buzztime. Synergy FTW!)

Upcoming

In addition to the aforementioned topic, have some empo-tymshft and empo-tuulwey stuff coming up - yes, I'm trying to focus the blog a little bit more - and I also plan to address the topic of nickels and dimes (or is that two topics?).
blog comments powered by Disqus