Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sorry, this isn't a plumbing blog

I was looking at the analytics for my October post about Total Plumbing Services in Alabama, and I was curious how people got to the page.

Were they searching for information on Alabama plumbers?

Were they searching for information on John Bredehoft (plumber, blogger, lawyer, doctor, or Indian chief)?

No. The majority of them were searching for a plumbing blog that featured Disqus comments.

Well, I hate to break it to the people that arrived here, but this is not a plumbing blog. If you want a true plumbing blog, visit the blog for Schoonover Plumbing & Heating, at http://blog.schoonover-hvac.com/.

And be sure to leave them a Disqus comment; their most recent post didn't have any until I came along.
blog comments powered by Disqus