Wednesday, October 23, 2013

That's a turkey of a blog post idea

It's no secret that most of my blog posts are written in advance of their publication. I hope this doesn't shatter the illusions of some of you that I'm awake at 4:55 am on weekday mornings, trying to get my 5:00 am post ready.

In some cases, the post is written well in advance. For example, some of the posts in my empo-jooryst series were written three months in advance of their publication. There was a reason for this - some of these posts were written from my perspective as an alternate juror while a trial was going on, and I did not want anyone to see these posts until long after the trial had ended.

(Incidentally, if you've been following my comments on that trial, the oft-rescheduled sentencing hearing was held on October 18...and was promptly rescheduled to November 8. If all goes well, the defendant will be sentenced before he dies of old age.)

Well, I've written another "scheduled in advance" post - this time for this blog, the Empoprise-BI business blog. I wrote it a few weeks ago, and I scheduled the post to appear on Thanksgiving.

That's Thanksgiving 2014.

As for why I don't want this post to appear until then...well, I can't exactly say that yet.

Hopefully the Blogger platform will still be around late next year.
blog comments powered by Disqus