Tuesday, January 31, 2012

So are you boycotting the Super Bowl this weekend?

Just checking.

While the SOPA/PIPA/ACTA opponents don't appear to be ready to boycott Comcast/NBC's broadcast of NFL's Super Bowl, there will be some boycotts this weekend.

Lorno recommended a boycott as part of the Occupy movement.

What better way to impact the 1% than to reduce the amount of people exposed to their ads designed to sell their products which in turn makes cash for the 1%.

However, the majority of people didn't go along with Lorno.

You have got to be kidding? I love the Superbowl. If you enjoy something why would you want to boycott it? Why dont you boycott taking a crap?

Chris Celetti is also considering a boycott, though not because of our evil greedy capitalist society.

This is going to be the first Super Bowl as a conscious human being that I won't watch. I'm going to the movies or something.

Monday of Super Bowl Week is upon us and I'm not sure yet if I'm going to go through with my boycott or not. I know for certain that it's a near-impossible game to watch as a Jets fan.


But will Celetti guarantee not to watch?
blog comments powered by Disqus