Monday, September 10, 2012

Bean(bag) counter - I'm not even going to #oow12 and I'm already causing trouble

Hey, an Oracle OpenWorld post - even though I haven't been to Oracle OpenWorld since 2009.

Despite my job change, I still monitor all things Oracle, and I saw this Oracle PartnerNetwork item on Facebook.

Last year, there were 63,072 chairs used during Oracle OpenWorld. Can't wait to see them filled again this year!

And I...well, I couldn't help myself. I had to ask a question.

How many bean bag chairs?

For those of you who don't know, bean bag chairs at conferences such as Oracle OpenWorld have been an interest of mine for years. Here's a post that I wrote on the topic back in 2005.

I doubt that the Oracle PartnerNetwork person knew of my odd fascination with the topic, but he/she promised to follow up with an answer to my question. Monitor this thread on Facebook if you're interested in the answer.
blog comments powered by Disqus