Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What is your story? I revisit Loren Feldman's website

I hadn't visited Loren Feldman's website in some time - I haven't mentioned Feldman in my blog since last year - so I dutifully went to 1938media.com...and got redirected to the newly-named 1938 Creative. (Actually, considering my non-trediness, Feldman may have renamed his site years ago, and I just missed it.)

Feldman is spending more time marketing his professional portfolio, and I was pleasantly surprised to learn that he has worked with an acquaintance of mine, Dr. Jim Sears, in this video for Veripur marketers.



The people in the Fiddler on the Roof era didn't worry about the spreading of germs, Jim. :)

Feldman also markets his company:



And for those who think that Loren's gone soft, look who popped up in this piece for Tassimo, obviously for a particular target market:



I shudder to think that I might see the puppet if Feldman ever get hired by a nudist resort. (And yes, Feldman works with small businesses, so he could conceivably get one of these companies as a client.)
blog comments powered by Disqus