Sunday, November 8, 2009

Empoprise-BI News - 8 November 2009

Empoprise-BI News


The news letter for Empoprise-BI - An Empoprises vertical information service for business news.



Welcome to Empoprise-BI News

Hello, hello, wherever you are. If you need to reach me, remember that I can be reached via the Gmail service via the name "empoprises."

Behind the Scenes

It's been a while.

I haven't written one of these "Empoprise-BI News" posts since October 4. Basically, Oracle OpenWorld and my company's own conference messed up my blogging schedule. While I had material to put in this blog and the other blogs, some other tasks, including my weekly news updates, pretty much fell by the wayside.

But I did have a few things to note this week, so here we go.

Special Features

Earlier this evening I was inspired to write a post entitled Meet the new boss, same as the old boss - Tara and Steven, the new middlemen may be worse than the old. Now I've already noted that I love to have fun with my post titles, and this title is of course based on a line from the Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again."

Wikipedia includes a good summation of the song and its subsequent history, including a battle between Pete Townsend and Michael Moore.

Upcoming

In a future episode, I try out Google Dashboard and discover something interesting about my "permanently disabled" service.

And perhaps I'll reveal the meaning of life. Or perhaps not.
blog comments powered by Disqus