Sunday, December 9, 2012

APE - Acknowledgement, Praise, Exhortation

First, I acknowledge that this post serves as a DISCLOSURE in relation to a future post regarding a particular ebook. It is pertinent to disclose that I reviewed a draft copy of the ebook in question, in the role of a beta tester. In return, I received a copy of the final ebook, and I will be receiving a t-shirt shortly. (Yes, this is a tech-related ebook.)

Second, I praise the authors for allowing me the opportunity to make suggestions during my review of the draft. I have no idea whether any of my suggestions were implemented (I reviewed the draft some time ago, and haven't had a chance to read the final copy yet), but the opportunity turned out to be timely for personal reasons that I may discuss at a future time.

Third, I exhort you, the reader, to keep an eye out for my review of the book in question.

[UPDATE 12/10: THE REVIEW IN QUESTION IS HERE.]
blog comments powered by Disqus