Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Processed vs. processed

Over two weeks ago, I received the following message (in part):

We're happy to inform you that your [item] has been processed on October 8, 2018. If you selected our standard shipping, your [item] should arrive in a few days. However, delivery via U.S. Mail may take up to 10 days.

So by October 26, after ten days had elapsed and ten business days had elapsed, I contacted the sender of the message and informed them that my item had not arrived.

I received this response:

Our records indicate that we received your request for [item] on 10/08/18. Please note processing of your [item] takes 2-3 weeks. Once your [item] is processed, we ask that you allow an additional 7-10 business days for mailing time.

So apparently my item was processed on October 8, but it will take another two to three weeks for it to be...processed.

I'm confused.
blog comments powered by Disqus