Sunday, September 4, 2016

It's almost time for #ebimara16

I announced this last Monday, but perhaps you missed the announcement.


So what is this? Basically, I'm hosting something on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/empoprisebi/ - a retrospective of posts from the early years of the Empoprise-BI business blog. Now I know that when I originally announced this on August 29, I didn't limit myself to the early years. But once I began going through old posts, I pretty much tuckered out after selecting a few posts from 2009 and 2010 (plus a few more from 2011 and 2012).

So if your favorite Empoprise-BI post was written last year, it won't be part of #ebimara16 - unless I change my mind.

So what's going to happen? Roughly an hour after this post appears, or a little after midnight Pacific Daylight Time, links to old posts will start appearing at https://www.facebook.com/empoprisebi/. Some are serious; some are funny; some are out there; and there's one about baseball.

Enjoy.

P.S. As of now, #ebimara16 is not a 24 hour event. It will only last part of the day...again, unless I change my mind.
blog comments powered by Disqus