Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Today's bad spam story

One of the posts in my tymshft blog received a comment that was awaiting my moderation. The comment, which linked to some Holly Valance website, began as follows:

Thank you for every other excellent article.

So is the spammer saying that all of my other tymshft posts are great, but this one is terrible?

But before I rejected it and reported it as spam, I captured the remainder of the text for posterity's sake.

The place else may anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m at the look for such info.

Dear spammer, hope your presentation went well. Tell Holly I said hi, and that I realize that the mention of Holly Valance in a post will have the same result as my mentions of plumbing. Hang on...

P.S. I do not mean to anger legitimate Holly Valance fans, just the spammers. So if you are legimitately searching for information on Ms. Valance, I will provide you with one fact - her father's nickname is Rake.
blog comments powered by Disqus