Friday, May 16, 2014

Well, maybe it will appear this Thanksgiving

As the author of the Empoprise-BI business blog, I have a view of the blog that none of you have. When I log in to write a post, I not only see entries for the most recent posts, but also for any posts that are scheduled in the future.

For the last year, there has been at least one scheduled post that appears in my author queue.

The post that will appear on Thanksgiving Day 2014.

I've written about it here and here.

And I'm sure that many of my readers are anxiously awaiting this post, and have placed special reminders on their calendars to read the Empoprise-BI business blog on Thanksgiving, before the Cowboys lose to the Eagles.

Well, I hate to break it to you, but there's a chance that I might have to delay that post a little longer.

Well, at least the defendant in the spring 2013 criminal trial got sentenced nearly a year later, so perhaps I will eventually get to share the post that I wrote back in the fall of 2013.

Perhaps.
blog comments powered by Disqus