Wednesday, December 12, 2012

How to sell your holiday items - know what your holiday items are

This was shared on a limited (not public) basis on Google+, so I can't give credit where credit is due, but one of my Google+ friends wanted to buy a gift for a co-worker. The friend often went to Wendy's with this co-worker, so the friend thought that this would be an ideal gift.

So the friend went to Wendy's and asked the person behind the counter for a gift card.

"A what?" asked the woman behind the counter.

My friend pointed to the sign in front of the cash register, telling people that they could buy Wendy's gift cards. The puzzled cashier looked at the sign, then told my friend that she didn't know how to sell those.

Eventually a manager came by, and after some more waiting, the manager was able to sell my friend a holiday gift card.

Maybe my friend should have just bought a gift card online.

Are you sure Dave (Thomas) done it this way?
blog comments powered by Disqus