Thursday, August 2, 2012

Using Quora as an extremely transparent promotional tool

I don't know why I didn't think of this before.

As FedScoop notes, U.S. Chief Technology Officer Todd Park has answered a Quora question about the Obama Administration's efforts to encourage entrepreneurship and innovation.

The original question was asked by...the Obama Administration.

As I write this, the Romney campaign has not taken advantage of this opportunity. I'm certain that the campaign would love to provide its answer to the question...and that its answer may somewhat differ from CTO Park's response.

As FedScoop noted, this is not the first time that the Obama Administration's CTO has taken to Quora. Previous CTO Aneesh Chopra was active on Quora last year.

Now I just have to compose a Quora question "Which Ontario, California-based blog is the best business blog out there?" However, I'm not sure how many desirable responses I would get...
blog comments powered by Disqus