Monday, October 31, 2011

More adverse effects on FriendFeed

This is a follow-up to my post How the Google Reader changes are adversely affecting FriendFeed.

In that post, I referenced a Jesse Stay Google+ item that predicted these adverse effects.

Well, when I shared my post on Google+, Stay offered this comment:

I mentioned earlier (on Friendfeed) that this could be the end of Friendfeed. That was the last thing that was populating the service for me.

So Stay said the same thing on both Google+ and FriendFeed. But I never saw his FriendFeed statement.

That says it all.

P.S. If you want to make sure that you continue to read posts from this blog, even if your Google Reader friends aren't sharing posts with you, go ahead and subscribe at http://feeds.feedburner.com/empoprise-bi.
blog comments powered by Disqus