Thursday, December 9, 2010

On SpeakerRate - H/T @latringo

When I was a product manager, I'd give presentations on a somewhat regular basis. Proposal writers don't really present a lot, but if I ever get more involved in public speaking again, I'll definitely want to check out a service such as SpeakerRate.

You go to tons of conferences and love speaking at events. Now, there's an easy way to get more out of it. Give fellow presenters constructive criticism and receive feedback about your own performance, so the next time you give a speech, they'll ask for an encore.

SpeakerRate allows its members to define talks, identify themselves as speakers, and define events at which multiple talks may occur.

I found out about this when James Johnson shared information about his December 2 presentation to the New Mexico .NET User Group.
blog comments powered by Disqus