Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How can you rely on myxnote information when you don't know the source?

A few hours ago, I wrote a post that talked about how content from this blog is being reproduced, without attribution, on another blog. The title of my blog post was My attempt to get into every Harry Sihit myxnote blog that exists.

Guess what just appeared in the myxnote "business loan" blog?

That's right - a post entitled My attempt to get into every Harry Sihit myxnote blog that exists.

And yes, I realized going in that every outside link that is embedded in that post includes an advertising banner at the top, courtesy links.port4l.com. But at least the readers have a fighting chance to know the sources of the material that they're reading - for example, things that were originally posted in the Empoprise-BI business blog before they magically appeared, without attribution, my myxnote.

And no, I don't think that my stuff is being stolen in any of the other myxnote blogs.

Yet.
blog comments powered by Disqus