Sunday, August 16, 2009

Empoprise-BI News - 16 August 2009

Empoprise-BI News


The news letter for Empoprise-BI - An Empoprises vertical information service for business news.



Welcome to Empoprise-BI News

We're back, and we're ready.

Behind the Scenes

Yes, my secret is finally out - I wasn't here for over two weeks in late July and early August, and most of the posts that appeared in this blog (and my other Empoprises blogs) were scheduled posts that were written in mid-July. While this kept the content flowing, it obviously isn't a desirable way to do things, since I couldn't really have up-to-date information in the posts. (Luckily for me, I had just returned from my vacation when Facebook's acquisition of FriendFeed was announced.)

While I normally have Internet access, even while traveling on business (I will have Internet access during Oracle OpenWorld, for example), I didn't have Internet access during this most recent trip - heck, for the first three days even my electric power was limited.

And it's probably no surprise that my readership numbers suffered over the last 30 days. Now that I'm back live, it will be interesting to see if the numbers rebound, and what that portends for the future.

Upcoming

Well, now that I'm back to writing semi-live, you can look forward to...yet another post about Internet Explorer 6.

Hey, I'll try to throw something new into the mix.
blog comments powered by Disqus