Sunday, July 5, 2009

Empoprise-BI News - 5 July 2009

Empoprise-BI News


The news letter for Empoprise-BI - An Empoprises vertical information service for business news.



Welcome to Empoprise-BI News

As always, contact me via my gmail account (empoprises) if you have any questions or comments.

Behind the Scenes

I don't talk about it much, but I occasionally mention how my division was sold from one company to another in early April. The transition is continuing; last week I officially turned in my employee badge from the old company (which had the new company's name pasted on it) and got my new official badge. And other transitional things are happening all over. So far so good...

Special Features

As you might know, I've spent a lot of time enjoying my latest addiction - to Facebook's "Farm Town" application. I wrote about it last week, and even created a FriendFeed room dedicated to the game. But I still haven't gotten around to writing about one Farm Town strength - the Farm Town people have figured out the monetization game, in a way that leaves other free services such as Twitter and FriendFeed in the dust. I've been thinking about the post for weeks, but haven't gotten around to writing it yet...

Upcoming

I have a Wal-Mart post, again related to medical issues, coming up. And for the other stuff, we'll just see, won't we?
blog comments powered by Disqus