Sunday, July 19, 2009

Empoprise-BI News - 19 July 2009

Empoprise-BI News


The news letter for Empoprise-BI - An Empoprises vertical information service for business news.



Welcome to Empoprise-BI News

It's July, which means that it's summer in my hemisphere, but the business keeps piling on.

Behind the Scenes

I'm happy with the new lamps that I got on Saturday. Yes, I know that I announced the whole operation light exchange on my Empoprise-IE Inland Empire blog, but it does have more general business ramifications as firms potentially shift their production toward these types of light fixtures.

Special Features

Remember the Facebook page that I created for the Empoprise-BI blog (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Empoprise-BI/98783891478)? Well, I recently announced that I created a Facebook page for my Empoprise-MU blog (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Empoprise-MU/213885425013). If you're on Facebook, I encourage you to become a fan of both pages so that you can keep up with my blogging activities, even in the midst of a Mafia Wars game or a Farm Town game or whatever.

Speaking of Facebook, if you're in awe of the wonderful things that Facebook has introduced, and the way in which other services' new offerings can be compared to Facebook's new offerings, check Rob Diana's post. Is FriendFeed in danger of becoming the Xerox PARC - a group that comes up with great ideas but can't benefit from them?

Upcoming

In future posts I'll look at why terms of service are so long, why employees should be kept happy, and other scintillating topics.
blog comments powered by Disqus