Sunday, July 12, 2009

Empoprise-BI News - 12 July 2009

Empoprise-BI News


The news letter for Empoprise-BI - An Empoprises vertical information service for business news.



Welcome to Empoprise-BI News

If it's business-related and newsworthy, or not, you'll find it here.

Behind the Scenes

You probably caught my announcement of the Empoprise-BI fan page on Facebook, allowing Facebook members to become fans of their fave business blog. Or not. I'm still considering rolling this out for my other blogs, but in my personal case it answers a need to make this material available via Facebook without overwhelming my Facebook friends with every stray business thought that I put to the electronic paper.

Special Features

I have on occasion discussed the Facebook application "Farm Town" on this blog, although I still have a post in me that talks about Farm Town's brilliant monetization strategy. But if you want more thorough coverage of all things Farm Town, check out Farm Town Weekly. For example, this post talks about some of the new features introduced this past week, such as new crops. I'm growing some cotton, myself.

Upcoming

You'll soon see a mini-series of sorts..."an expansively Compaq architecture" and "an expansively Compaq branding" having to do with various aspects of the former computer company.
blog comments powered by Disqus