Friday, April 3, 2009

Why Mona will read this blog next Thursday

It's no secret that I often write posts well in advance of their publication. In fact, I just wrote a post that is scheduled to run on April 9. (Obviously it's not a timely post about Microsoft buying Twitter or anything like that.) The post itself will discuss how a company purchased an existing online community that was complementary to the original company's objectives.

I'm not going to give away the name of the company - you have to wait until April 9 (I think) to find that out - but you might be interested in knowing how I plan to end the post:

Next - Hormel buys FriendFeed (I think you know why).

And I know that Mona knows why.

Actually, I have to confess that next Thursday's post will not have anything to do with bacon, other than the portion that I've already quoted. Unless the company starts an online community for pig farmers.
blog comments powered by Disqus