Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So how can the embedding feature in FriendFeed beta be used?

I am not trendy, so I'm only getting to a new beta FriendFeed feature about a week after everyone else got to it. To see those who came before me, take a look at Ffundercats Episode 26 (which not only discussed embedding in the audio, but demonstrated editing in the post) and Anika Malone's post about her daughter's birthday.



So here's my contribution to the madness - a FriendFeed thread that I started for the express purpose of trying this feature out. So let's see how Blogger, Disqus, and FriendFeed can all work together to make a very tightly wound clump of spaghetti.

P.S. 8:55 PM - I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO EXPERIMENTED WITH THIS. ROB MICHAEL (ATMOS TRIO) ALSO EXPERIEMENTED WITH THIS. THE THREAD RESULTING FROM HIS EXPERIEMENT IS BELOW, SHOWING THAT IF I WANT TO TALK ABOUT A PARTICULAR FRIENDFEED THREAD OF INTEREST, I CAN JUST EMBED THE WHOLE DANGED THING.



P.P.S. 9:00 PM - AND NOW FOR THE ULTIMATE IN CIRCULARITY, THE FRIENDFEED THREAD CREATED BY THIS BLOG POST IS NOW CONTAINED BELOW.

blog comments powered by Disqus