Thursday, April 2, 2009

My phone is a little wet...

Normally I don't talk about my own employer in this blog, but since this occurred in a different division of my employer (well, my current employer, pending "customary closing conditions and regulatory approvals"), I'll make an exception.

From RTT News:

Motorola (MOT: News ) and Fido announced Canadian availability of MOTO w233 Renew mobile phone, which is made with recycled water bottles. MOTO Renew phone housing made with 25 per cent post-consumer recycled plastics. The company noted that MOTO w233 Renew's phone housing is 100% recyclable using an in-box postage-paid recycling envelope from Phones-for-Food or in-person at any Fido store.

The MOTO w233 Renew is available exclusively at Fido outlets and online at fido.ca for $0 with a two-year Fido Agreement.
blog comments powered by Disqus