Thursday, March 12, 2009

A novel take on the "How's my driving?" bumper sticker

Companies with fleets of cars and trucks have often monitored the behavior of their drivers by allowing other commuters to report on the driving of their employees. Usually, there will be a bumper sticker or other signage on the truck, saying something like this:

How's my driving?
Call 1-877-555-5555
Vehicle # TR02


These have become common enough that they are now parodied, with people putting bumper stickers on their trucks that say something like "If you don't like my driving, you can kindly convey your concerns elsewhere." Or something like that.

This morning, I saw a novel take on the idea.

Is my driving bugging you?


Which company has vehicles with that statement? Lloyd Pest Control.

When you can turn one of these notices into an advertising message, you're one step ahead.
blog comments powered by Disqus